Choosing the right vehicle can be a difficult decision. With so many models on the market vying for your dollar, every option may seem appealing. But, when it comes to quality, few cars follow through with their promises.
The Dodge Journey crossover doesn’t disappoint, though, and that’s one of the many reasons to buy one. Here are some others:
- Seating for seven: The Journey comfortably seats two more passengers than other crossovers which only seat five people.
- Cargo space: With its versatile interior layout, the Journey offers up to 67 cubic feet of storage room.
- Efficiency: For being a large vehicle, the Journey doesn’t use much fuel; it reaches up to 26 mpg on the highway.
- 500 miles per tank: Combining efficiency with capacity, the Journey can take you further than you thought possible on a single fill-up.
- V6 engine: If strength is important to you, the Journey can be outfitted with an available V6 engine.
- Hot tech: The latest Journey comes with loads of fun stuff, like a W-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth, and satellite radio.
- Dodge brand: You know you’re getting a quality product because of the reputation behind the Dodge insignia.
- Low price: For all of this, the Journey starts at an incredibly low MSRP under $22,000.
If you’re convinced to buy a Dodge Journey, or ready to see one in person, visit us as Corwin Dodge Ram of Springfield!